- We hold the celebration of the Holy Mass to be the central experience of our Catholic faith. We instill lasting values of Christian discipleship through reading Catholic doctrine, prayer, and active, meaningful participation in many forms of religious expression.
- Our students adopt and exercise an attitude of love, respect and justice toward themselves and others.
- We employ high standards inspired by encouraging teachers who stand as role models and who develop a love of learning.
- Our students are provided a challenging, disciplined academic program that prepares them for future educational endeavors and for the demands of adult life and society.
- We provide experiences which enable our young people to discover their individual giftedness and which lay the foundation for their development as future leaders.
- We accommodate and advance each child’s unique stage of physical and emotional maturity within safe and wholesome physical and intellectual environments.