The Heart of Saint Louis Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is St. Louis Catholic School’s yearly campaign to support the school’s daily operating budget. The Annual Fund provides an adequate base of resources every year from which to enhance and sustain the quality Catholic education provided at SLCS. Thank you for investing in our students at St. Louis Catholic School. We are grateful for your generosity.
The Annual Fund supports SLCS by allowing us to:
- Provide financial assistance to qualified students
- Support a rich curriculum and maintain optimal student: teacher ratio
- Have cutting edge technology available to for students to use responsibly
- Offer high caliber extracurricular activities, including programs focused on service, arts, culture, ministry & more
- Keep tuition affordable so that we remain accessible to all students
- Attract and retain qualified, committed faculty, staff and administration, and provide them with the training and professional development they need to be successful
- Maintain our 21 acre campus and ensure our buildings and grounds remain in good condition
Through The Annual Fund, programs are strengthened, our personnel is enabled, and our students are given the greatest opportunity to be successful in and out of the classroom. The Annual Fund donors, at all levels, will be recognized in SLCS’s Annual Report, published in August following the close of the school’s fiscal year on June 30.
For more information about the Annual Fund, please contact Jessica Chaffee, Director of Development and Advancement. Jessica.email@example.com X296